As more information in regards to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) unfolds, I wanted to reach out to inform you personally as to the measures we are taking to ensure your safety, your family’s safety and to keep your home safe.
As I’m sure many of you are, we are monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) for updates and any changes that might affect the way we serve you and your family.
Currently, exposure to the virus in our local area has been limited, thanks to the quick action of our local government. We want to assist in keeping these numbers low and one of the best ways to do that is by cleaning and sanitizing all points of touch in your home and work place. I have individually spoken to all of our team members in regards to steps we will take and will continue taking in your home and office.
- Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they have ANY cold or flu symptoms no matter how mild. We strongly believe prevention is very important.
- I have always and continue doing extensive research on the products we use in your home. Our all purpose cleaner is Thieves made by Young Living. This product was actually used in defense to the Bubonic Plague and studies show that it is an amazing disinfectant against cold and flu viruses. We are currently doubling the mixing ratio to ensure excellent cleaning and disinfecting qualities. We also use Clorox Clean up where needed.
- We do not reuse cleaning clothes or mop pads from one house to another. Each team member is supplied with adequate cleaning clothes & mop pads every day to clean their assigned homes. In addition, clothes from one room are never reused in another room even within the same home to prevent cross contamination. Our cleaning clothes are laundered daily to ensure disinfection.
- We do not reuse Swiffer dusters from one house to another. Our team is a supplied with new clean Swiffer dusters for each of their clients homes.
- Each employee has been instructed to thoroughly wash their hands with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds before cleaning your home. As always they will clean your home with gloved hands· They have been instructed to use hand sanitizer frequently while cleaning.
- We use color coded sponges crevice brushes to prevent cross contamination between bathroom and kitchen surfaces.
- All light switch plates, door knobs and handles and “high touch” surfaces are being given extra cleaning product and attention to ensure disinfection.
- We ask for your help in keeping our staff and community healthy. If you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or is showing symptoms of cold or flu virus, please cancel your appointment.
We have also added these extra precautions and will continue to do so for as long as there is a risk of viral transmission (influenza or otherwise).
We recognize the important role that we fill in keeping your home clean and sanitized. If you would like to add additional cleanings just let us know and we will make room on our schedules for you. We are absolutely committed to keeping our clients and our employees, safe and healthy. Thank you for trusting us with the care of your home. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call at 425-890-3510.
Attractive Home, Inc.